Nitso value our relationship with our business partners, clients and any party who may be interested in Nitso’s business services and solutions for any reason. We are committed to protecting your information by handling it responsibly and safeguarding it using appropriate technical, administrative and physical security measures. This Statement outlines the types of personal information collected on our website including APP, how this data is used and safeguarded as well as how users may exercise their rights with respect to personal information.
Who are we?
How do we collect personal data?
- Directly: We obtain personal data directly from individuals in a variety of ways, including obtaining personal data from individuals who provide us their business card, complete our online forms, subscribe to our newsletters and preference center, register for webinars, and attend meetings or events we host, visit our offices or apply for open roles. We may also obtain personal data directly when, for example, we are establishing a business relationship, performing professional services through a contract, or through our hosted software applications.
- ndirectly: We obtain personal data indirectly about individuals from a variety of sources, including recruitment services and our clients. We may attach personal data to our customer relationship management records to better understand and serve our business clients, subscribers and individuals, satisfy a legal obligation, or pursue our legitimate interests.
- Public sources — Personal data may be obtained from public registers (such as Companies House), news articles, sanctions lists, and Internet searches.
- Social and professional networking sites — If you register or login to our websites using social media (e.g., LinkedIn, Google, or Twitter) to authenticate your identity and connect your social media login information with us, we will collect information or content needed for the registration or login that you permitted your social media provider to share with us. That information may include your name, email address, and depending on your privacy settings, additional details about you. Please review the privacy controls on the applicable service to review how much information you want shared with us.
- Business clients — Our business clients may engage us to perform professional services, which involves sharing personal data they control as part of that engagement. For example, we will review payroll data as part of an audit and we often need to use personal data to provide global mobility and pension services. Our services may also include processing personal data under our clients’ control on our hosted software applications, which may be governed by different privacy terms and policies.
- Recruitment services. We may obtain personal data about candidates from an employment agency, and other parties including former employers, and credit reference agencies.
- Paid subscriptions. We may obtain the personal data of the prospect clients. Our sales team can connect with tem as new prospect client and information that is captured will be name, mobile number, email address and designation.
What Personal Data will Nitso collect?
The personal data we process may include:
- name, gender, age and date of birth;
- contact information, such as address, email, and mobile phone number;
- country of residence;
- lifestyle and social circumstances (for example, your hobbies);
- family circumstances (for example, your marital status and dependents);
- employment and education details (for example, the organization you work for, your job title and your education details);
- financial and tax-related information (for example your income, investments and tax residency);
- postings or messages on any blogs, forums, platforms, wikis or social media applications and services that we provide (including with third parties);
- IP address, browser type and language, your access times;
- information in chat conversations or any complaints you make ;
- details of how you use our products and services;
- CCTV footage and other information we collect when you access our premises; and
details of how you like to interact with us, and other similar information relevant to our relationship.
- Device ID while using Mobile APP for punch attendance to detect proxy.
What lawful reasons do we have for processing personal data?
We may rely on the following lawful reasons when we collect and use personal data to operate our business and provide our products and services:
- Contract – We may process personal data in order to perform our contractual obligations.
- Consent – We may rely on your freely given consent at the time you provided your personal data to us.
- Legitimate interests – We may rely on legitimate interests based on our evaluation that the processing is fair, reasonable and balanced. These include:
- Delivering services to our clients – To deliver the professional services our clients have engaged us to provide.
- Direct marketing – To deliver timely market insights and Speciality knowledge we believe is welcomed by our business clients, prospects, subscribers and individuals who have interacted with us.
- Legal obligations and public interests – We may process personal data in order to meet regulatory and public interest obligations or mandates.
How does Nitso protect your personal data?
We use a range of measures to ensure we keep your personal data secure, accurate and up-to-date. These include but are not limited to:
- education and training to relevant staff to ensure they are aware of our privacy obligations when handling personal data;
- administrative and technical controls to restrict access to personal data to a ‘need to know’ basis;
- technological security measures, including fire walls, encryption and anti-virus software;
The transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. So although we use appropriate measures to try to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us or by us.
What are your data protection rights?
Your data protection rights are highlighted here.
- Access – You can ask us to verify whether we are processing personal data about you, and if so, to provide more specific information.
- Correction – You can ask us to correct our records if you believe they contain incorrect or incomplete information about you.
- Erasure – You can ask us to erase (delete) your personal data after you withdraw your consent to processing or when we no longer need it for the purpose it was originally collected.
- Processing restrictions – You can ask us to temporarily restrict our processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, prefer to restrict its use rather than having us erase it, or need us to preserve it for you to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim. A temporary restriction may apply while verifying whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to process it. You can ask us to inform you before we lift that temporary processing restriction.
- Data portability – In some circumstances, where you have provided personal data to us, you can ask us to transmit that personal data (in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format) directly to another company if is technically feasible.
- Automated Individual Decision-making – You can ask us to review any decisions made about you, which we made solely based on automated processing, including profiling, that produced legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affected you.
- Right to Object to Direct Marketing including Profiling – You can object to our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling. We may need to keep some minimal information to comply with your request to cease marketing to you.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – You can withdraw your consent that you have previously given to one or more specified purposes to process your personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. It may mean we are not able to provide certain products or services to you and we will advise you if this is the case.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This helps us to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. No fee is required to make a request unless your request is clearly unfounded or excessive. Depending on the circumstances, we may be unable to comply with your request based on other lawful grounds.
We seek to ensure that we only keep your personal data for the longest of:
- the period necessary for the relevant activity or services;
- any retention period that is required by law;
- the period in which litigation or investigations might arise in respect of the services.
Changes to this privacy statement:
From time to time we may update this statement. When we do, we will publish the changes on this Website. If you do not agree with these changes, you should discontinue your use of our Website. If material changes are made to this Statement, we will notify users by e-mail or by placing a prominent notice on this Website.
How to contact us, request access to your personal data or contact Nitso with questions or feedback?